i2B is a cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service) Platform that connects the supply chain between buyer and supplier within the cloud. i2B provides huge production improvements and cost savings to its clients.
The North East-based software company has grown organically over the last 15 years by working with leading brands such as Princes Foods, Armitage Shanks, and Boots.
i2B’s marketing objective was to increase new business opportunities and target potential partners and resellers.
Our first task was to create a marketing strategy for the company that would help them achieve their commercial goals.
We spoke with the company’s senior management team, reviewed i2B’s existing marketing methods, and ran competitior and market analysis. We then distilled these insights into a marketing strategy and an actionable plan.
The key channels we identified were:
- Improving the site’s SEO to generate more organic leads
- Advise the company on an effective approach to pay per-click advertising
- Improving the conversion rate of the key pages on the site to convert more visitors to customers
- Executing on a content marketing plan that could generate quality inbound traffic
- Plan and run a social media strategy that would help build i2B’s brand awareness among their target audience
- Identify exhibitions and conferences for i2B to attend and exhibit that would grow their profile – advising on who and where to be seen and involved
- Create a marketing dashboard that allows the company to track and analyse their marketing and sales efforts
The strategy provided i2B with clear goals and a plan on growing their visibility in the marketplace.